Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Quiche Au Prisonier

I went to prison today for a tour. it was the most depressing thing and some place I don't think I will ever get used to. When we passed the kitchen, however, the prisoners seemed in the most normal setting and almost likeable.
At home I crossed a whole tray of leftovers (old cream and gravy to process) so naturally I transformed them into a spineless, ahem, crustless quiche ...

Ingredients
1 onions
2 carrots
1 c frozen beans (or peas, mixed vege)
3 leaves of silverbeet
1 tsp ginger
*4 eggs
*1 cup milk or cream
*1/2 c self raising flour
1/2 c gravy
Salt and pepper

Marked with an asterix are the standard ingredients for preparing a quiche. After that any thing goes and throw in whatever you like.
Soften onions, carrots and other vege
Mix cream (or milk), self raising flour, cheese
Combine


Bake at 180 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment